1. This is a weird movie for me, when watching it I loved it but afterwards I had this uneasy feeling, kind of like I regret the experience. Certainly first time I felt like that about a movie.
2. Talk about the biggest surprise of the year! Such an exciting and well crafted ride. On paper I should hate this movie but I loved it so much!
3. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the first movie but I am a huge fan of the MCU. After my disappointment with the new Thor and how it didn’t take the characters or the world seriously, Wakanda Forever does exactly that and I loved how well it did it.
4. I was so ready to love it when going into the cinema and while it was exactly what I expected, it didn’t disappoint me! It might even be my favourite Batman movie but that would be a hard internal discussion to have.
5. There are movies that are far from perfect that still manage to completely capture you and this movie was that for me, the moment it started till the end, I was there.